PRECISION THROUGH EXPERIENCE
Precise and functional – our high-quality injection moulds. With the help of the tool design, experienced specialist toolmakers manufacture complex tools for use in the subsequent prototypes, trial-series phase and definitive serial production.
OUT TOOLMAKING SERVICES
- Feasibility studies and consultation on tool-related technology
- Filling simulation and rheological studies
- Calculation of shrinkage and distortion
- Product optimisation (in Catia V5)
- Tool design (in Catia V5)
- CNC programming (Tebis)
- Tool manufacturing
- Testing, fine-adjustment and optimisation
- Tool repair and maintenance
OUR TOOLMAKING RANGE
- Compact injection-moulding
- Hybrid machine tools
- Back-injection moulding
- Twin-component technique
- Internal gas-pressure technique
- Moulds measuring up to 3,000 x 2,000 mm, weighing up to 40 metric tons in total
- Sampling (mould pressure of up to 3,200 metric tons)
We design professional tools for the manufacture of injection-moulded components. Our tool-design and CNC programming facilities are based on the latest CAD/CAM applications CATIA V5 and TEBIS.
THIS IS HIGH-TECH
Our work in the area of toolmaking is based on the latest technologies. For this reason, our technology park includes the latest machining centres for milling, drilling, grinding and eroding.
IN PAINSTAKING DETAIL
The craftsmanship and painstaking attention to detail of our skilled toolmakers result in highly precise, hand-made tools. Once the tool has been professionally assembled from its individual components, it is optimised to match the corresponding serial production task. As part of a further process, we are at our customers’ disposal when it comes to modifications repairs and maintenance.
ALWAYS READY TO ACT
It is here that all our tools are subjected to rigorous function-testing throughout the manufacturing cycle, and then optimised for use in serial production.